Thursday, December 17, 2015

                                      Class/ Self Evaluation
           
What i liked about this class was that we get to use computers. And we learn how to operate them by learning ribbons and more in detail in programs. I liked how we get quotes and we have to reflect on them an how they are making us a ctr person. What i don't like about this class is the ctr card check. I mean i have it but its very nerve racking how your number might get picked. To improve this class i would get more in details with other programs instead of just Microsoft word. I honestly think i did the best in this class because i did my work i didn't get in trouble. I just did what i had to do. I wouldn't get in trouble so i did my best in this class.  Yes i am committed in being a ctr person because you must choose the right to get good consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment