Thursday, December 3, 2015

        Hawaii

If I could travel to any place on earth I would choose Hawaii. My dream would be to go on a trip to Hawaii. Hawaii has many nice beaches. Hawaii's nickname is "Aloha state because the word "Aloha" is most commonly used in Hawaiian language. Aloha can mean many different things like hello, welcome, best wishes, or even goodbye. Hawaii is the only US state with a tropical rain forest.  Hawaii is composed of 132 islands. Hawaii has many volcanoes. Hawaii has 2 official languages. These languages are Hawaiian and English. Since there are many volcanoes erupting, Hawaii is the only state in the nation to have increasing land area. Hawaii is America's youngest state. I selected Hawaii because I really enjoy the beach and Hawaii provides many beautiful beaches. 


No comments:

Post a Comment